Friday, April 13, 2007

Radiators

Last week I found a radiator graveyard. Either that or a radiator convention. I had never seen so many radiators gathered in one place before but now if I ever need one I'll know where to go. And they're magic! Mouse over them to see their special powers*.




*If you are reading this in an email and there's no magic, you will have to click through to my actual blog site. Then you'll have to click on the picture once before the magic will start. I know, it's annoying.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not working for me! Booo :(

Anonymous said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay! Now it works! Thanks Louisa! Beautiful, magical colors :)

Anonymous said...

Everytime I visit your blog, there is a surprise!

Anonymous said...

my cursor was already hovering over the picture, so when i moved the cursor away, everythng turned grey! i thought your magic was turning things grey and drabby (which confused me as that is not luoliu-like<--wow, that's kind of a cool alliteration). then i realised, i was doing it opposite of what you intended. pretty. real graveyards (for people) should be just a colorful!