Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Faces!


Yeah it's been months since I've posted, but I have not been neglecting the world of cute out there! This is a great one I've been wanting to share for a while, but when I first looked it wasn't posted online. We already know that putting faces on inanimate objects (such as this pipe and this tree) makes them super-cute. But this American Express ad takes it even further - they don't have to add faces to things because they found faces that were already there, hidden in everyday objects. It's so simple - we've all noticed faces in appliances and handbags - but it's also genius because it just keeps on going! Face after face! The chairs! The iron! The lonely hanger! The cute faces just keep on coming. Which one is your favorite?

1 comment:

Bob R said...

I epecially like the teeth casue they are an unexpectedly cute detail

Bob/Dad